Forums
May 10, 2024, 07:54 PM

Author Topic: Game #72700, Reported by SnipeR`  (Read 10968 times)

Offline Guaton

Game #72700, Reported by SnipeR`
« on: June 06, 2011, 04:35 PM »
lmfao , seriously?  that is a f@#!ing macro ffs , how the hell do TuS alow this ... no proofs? sorry but i have to lol

someone from here should ask for video or something from  ppl who says he does fr ... im willing to stop playing tus (single/clanner) until i comeback to my house and upload a f@#!ing video...

and yes random , that t thing was f@#!ing annoying xDDD

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:40 PM by Guaton »

Offline Kaleu

Re: Game #72700, Reported by SnipeR`
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 04:40 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-59670/
Wellcome to the SnipeR's hater club.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Guaton

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 04:44 PM »
thank you very much, im  glad being part of that club , cheater

Offline Random00

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 04:48 PM »
map whoring and cheating, that's srsly not so cool.
any consequences? :d

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 04:49 PM »
AUHiahIUAHiuahiUaAIuahiHAU!!!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 04:53 PM »
map whoring and cheating, that's srsly not so cool.
any consequences? :d

I use to play this map because is the unique that i rememb the numb when i'm hosting by Hosting Buddy, i can't join/host normal hosts thats fkng weird...
Too lazy to go wmdb and search some rr map.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Guaton

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 04:58 PM »
YA SURE THATS HOW U ROPE ! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 05:32 PM »
Taps don't look any different from zippo's or numerous other so called fr'rs to me . . . . .
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 05:41 PM »
Taps don't look any different from zippo's or numerous other so called fr'rs to me . . . . .

I use the same AutoHotkey script as him.
Zippo was tired of showing how it works, if ppl want i can attach
here again.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Maciej

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 05:50 PM »
as I have already read hotkey is program which allows you to make macros, and macros are cheats 8)

anyway I use fr much longer than you are in worms world and I use one of the best kbs, so I can say that your taps are at least... hard to get? rofl

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 06:00 PM »
as I have already read hotkey is program which allows you to make macros, and macros are cheats 8)

anyway I use fr much longer than you are in worms world and I use one of the best kbs, so I can say that your taps are at least... hard to get? rofl

That is exactly how I feel about 1 finger tapping and about people who fr  :P Believe me, it took me a lot longer to be able to tap fast and get timing with 1 finger then it did you to learn to fr. If it was easy to tap fast with 1 finger then there would be no fr. You took the easy way to get fast taps and you are accusing him of using a even faster way and mad because he has faster taps then you! lol

You use a program to use two keys as 2 spaces so that you can tap faster than you can with one space, you are accusing him of using a program to allow him to tap faster then using 1 space . . . I really don't see the big deal . . . . like Crazy said it won't help him win games so who cares.

You want to ban programs then ban all programs including programs that allow you to have 2 spacebars. No one has a problem with people who fr with programs to get 2 spaces for fast taps so why get mad at someone else who uses a program to get fast taps.

If the fast tapping is giving him an advantage then I don't see why fr would be legal either. If neither are giving the person an advantage then who cares and have fun.

Maybe now you understand why I hated on fr in the past. It sucks when someone uses programs to get faster taps then you doesn't it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 06:06 PM »

I didn't know for me is a simple remap, i just open my .exe file that zippo sent me and play.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 06:19 PM »

I didn't know for me is a simple remap, i just open my .exe file that zippo sent me and play.

Yea what sniper is trying to say is that he has a script that remaps 2 keys to work as 2 spaces not a script that makes 1 key multiple spaces  ;D

aew muito bebe amigo

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 06:23 PM »
@ Dub
I started fr only for show, because I really liked fast tap by m0nk on wwp, I found it as a nice way, new option, and really hard technique, something I wanted to try, and thought it would make me better

Now I would lose time again to back to tapping with one finger, so I simply won't :) but imo with 1 finger you get better control and you don't need long time to come back in case of break

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 06:29 PM »
What ever makes you happy man  ;D You know my opinion  ;)